How do I reload my Kiple e-Wallet?
For Kiple e-Wallet top up, we have online banking (FPX) and debit/credit card (VISA/Mastercard) as the payment options. The wallet reload amount will be reflected accordingly after the payment is completed. Tips for you to check prior to wallet reload:
- There is sufficient fund in your bank account
- Your credit card is not suspended due to outstanding payment
- You've provided the correct card details (card holder name, card number, expiry date and CVV)
What happens if my wallet Top up transaction did not reflect in my Kiple e-Wallet account?
You may check with your credit/debit card or online banking if there is any deduction from Kiple. If yes and the top up amount is not reflected on your Kiple E-Wallet balance, kindly contact us and provide more details as listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kiple Support Team at +603 8605 3357.
- Kiple Username
- Top up amount
- Date and time of transaction
- Top up method (FPX/ Credit Card /Debit card)
- Screenshot of the transaction history
What is the maximum reload amount for my Kiple e-Wallet?
Once you download and register to Kiple application, the default E-Wallet size of RM200 is added to your account.
What is the maximum withdrawal amount for my Kiple e-wallet?
You can withdraw as per your wallet balance and there will be a surcharge of RM2.00 per withdrawal. Please refer to our T&C for the withdrawal limits.